Happy National Cheeseburger Day North Carolina! Who doesn’t love a good old fashioned burger every now and then? It’s a staple of American cuisine and is a favorite among foodies across all 50 states.
In fact, according to this poll from Statista, burgers were the most popular American dish of last year. So in celebration of National Cheeseburger Day, many fast food chains and restaurants in North Carolina are offering special deals and discounts on their burgers that you can take advantage of!
RetailMeNot has compiled a list of some of these savory savings, and I’ve scoured the corners of the Burger-verse to bring a few extras to you as well. Here’s where you can save big on some beefy goodness:
- Applebee’s – order a burger and fries for just $8.99 through their app, online, or dine-in services
- Burger King – get a free cheeseburger with any purchase over $1
- McDonald’s – double cheeseburgers are only 50 cents today through the McDonald’s app
- Wendy’s – all this week Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers cost just one cent with any online purchase
- Dairy Queen – get a free cheeseburger with any order of 1$ or more
- Sonic – try the new Bacon Peppercorn Ranch Grilled Cheese Burger! You can get it for half price if you order through the app after 5 p.m. on Tuesdays
All of these mouthwatering deals are absolutely incredible, but if you really want the most bang for your buck I would suggest you go to Burger King. They have deals running all week long for National Cheeseburger Day. Some of these delicious discounts include $3 for a Whopper on Sept. 20, BOGO Whoppers on Sept. 21, and Family Bundles for only $22 on Sept. 23.
Go keep your belly AND wallet full this week with these amazing deals for National Cheeseburger Day!